You are working with qualified dietitians and clinic nutritionists. Though we will provide you with diet and nutrition advice following a physical examination and health assessment, it will not replace or substitute for the services of a physician or doctor.
We are giving you the opportunity to change your life. This endeavor requires us to devote our time, and as a wise person once observed, "time is money." We would charge you for our field expertise and expect you to respect it. We owe you nothing for the money you pay us, and it cannot be used to take advantage of us in any way.
Only if we are true to each other will the time and effort we both put in be fruitful. While we are devoted to doing our best in everything we do, we demand the same from you. We would want you to set a high standard for yourself in terms of commitment, honesty, respect, and patience before commencing on this journey and to maintain it throughout.
We want to change your way of life. It is a procedure that will require time and effort on your part. It would be absurd to anticipate a speedy fix in treating Thyroid, PCOD/S, or Diabetes. Because lifestyle changes are about changing habits, don't anticipate miracles in a week or a month. Diseases may or may not be completely treated, but they may certainly be managed with dietary and lifestyle changes that focus on the core cause rather than the symptoms.
We encourage you to ask questions in order to understand the reasoning behind everything that is done and advised. Every advice we make has a valid basis, and we would be delighted to share our expertise with you. But please keep it limited to that. Challenging us to gratify our egos would only jeopardize the respectful and trustworthy connection essential for our attempt to succeed.
We believe in enhancing your health and healing your inner self by natural means, but nutritional supplements may be recommended if necessary.
98% of success rate is there throughout the journey who are actually determined to follow the things properly as per our recommendations and remaining 2% of them who were actually not dedicated to follow the things that could not get the desired results. So, if you are actually willing to change your lifestyle in order to lose your weight and prevent your medical issues as per our recommendations, the results will be assured.
You agree to accept responsibility for your own actions and understand that the dietician can only advise and not control what you eat in comparison to what was suggested.
We do not guarantee any weight loss programs. But you can lose 3-5 kgs and 2-3 inches after a month easily as long as you stay disciplined. Our diet programs are not designed to be followed for a short period of time in order to get temporary results. Instead, the diet advised is something you can eat for the rest of your life, leading to long-term results and a lifestyle change.
Payment: You agree to pay in full at the commencement of the program.
Upgrades: Once enrolled in a program, it can only be upgraded within 10 days of the commencement date. Downgrades are not permitted.
Transfers: Our programs cannot be transferred. If you are unable to continue the program due to a medical or other emergency, we may be able to grant the transfer request if you offer sufficient documentation.
Breaks: We do not recommend taking breaks since they disrupt the flow of the food and lifestyle adjustments that we recommend. Furthermore, lifestyle changes are about incorporating them into your life regardless of what you're doing.Vacations, family functions, travel, or illness should not be used as an excuse to cease eating healthy
Missed appointments: It is your responsibility to contact us and reschedule your next appointment if you miss your appointment and do not notify us.
Refunds: The No Refund policy applies once you have paid for a program. Under all circumstances, no refund is offered due to the nature of the services involved.
Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance